What are cookies?
Cookies are small software labels that are stored in your computer through the browser, which retains information regarding your preferences, but it does not include your personal data.
What are cookies for?
Cookies help to determine the utility, interest and the number of uses of your websites, allowing a quicker and efficient Internet browsing, removing the need to enter the same information over and over.
What type of cookies exist?
There are two types of cookies that can be used:
- Permanent cookies - cookies that can be stored in the devices that you’ve accessed to the internet (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used anytime you do new visits to our website. They are used according to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a personalized service.
- Session cookies - temporary cookies that are stored in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information gathered by these cookies is useful to analyze web traffic standard, allowing us to identify problems and offer a better browsing experience.
What are cookies used for?
- Necessary Cookies - Enable you to browse the website and use your applications, as well as to access safe areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you’ve required cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies - They are anonymously used to create and analyze the statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functionality Cookies - Store user’s preferences regarding the usage of the website, in order not to set the website each time you visit it.
- Cookies from third parties - Measure applications success and third party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to personalize a widget with user data.
- Advertising Cookies - Direct advertising according to each user’s interest, in order to channel advertising campaigns according to their tastes. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an ad, helping to measure adverting efficiency.
How to manage Cookies?
All browsers allow users to accept, refuse and delete cookies. It is possible to configure cookies at menu “options” or “preferences” of your browser.
However, note that by deactivating the cookies, you can prevent some services from working correctly, affecting, in part or completely, the website browsing.
- Parcela Ja, Sp z o. o. ul. SZELAGOWSKA, nr 49,
- 61-626 POZNAN REGON: 384378956, NIP: 9721303480